WORLD CLASS WILDERNESS FLY-IN FISHING/HUNTING DESTINATION (DEEDED LAND)
These Lodges have conducted business in Canada for over 30+ years providing a world class wilderness experience (fly-in fishing and hunting) to the most discriminating sportsmen. The waters offer unparalleled trophy angling for Lake Trout, Northern Pike and Arctic Grayling.
Opportunity for a new owner to make application for Moose, Black Bear and Caribou - Approval is required. Two barren ground caribou herds migrate through the area with an estimated population of over 770,000.
More than 300 miles from the nearest paved road, located in the Canadian heartland. Canada’s great far north country offers a pristine environment only accessible by air. Guests of these resorts arrive via a comfortable flight direct from Winnipeg to the remote Canadian Subarctic. Huge glaciers carved this rugged landscape during the last Ice Age, resulting in deep, clear lakes and rivers, thousands of bays, and endless shoreline. As guests travel north through this unique and majestic landscape, they cross over the treeline and into the tundra.
* Volume: The sheer volume of water is amazing — 14,000 square miles!
* Flowage: More than 20 rivers and streams flow into the main lake with one outflow at the north end.
* Structure: Structure makes good habitat for fish – and fisherman.
* These elements combine to create the perfect habitat for a world-class fishing adventure.
* 300 miles from nearest paved road
* 120 mile long lake at Main Lodge
There are few places to go in the world to seek record-size lake trout, huge northern pike and scrappy arctic grayling.
There are thousands of lakes, rivers, bays and islands formed by the last glacial movement. The guests and their guide move round the sub-arctic wilderness by boat and floatplane. Guests have opportunities to catch big fish and lots of them.
WHY GUESTS KEEP COMING BACK:
* Catch and release record-size lake trout, huge northern pike and scrappy arctic grayling from an exclusive fly-in lodge in Canada’s magnificent sub-arctic wilderness.
* Guests can stay in world-class facilities; enjoy private cabins with modern amenities that include full bathrooms, high-speed Internet and satellite. Lodge offers miles of lakes to fish, plus thousands of islands and inlets to explore. Many remote locations can be offered via floatplane for day or overnight adventures to otherwise inaccessible locations.
* Know that you’re fishing sustainable waters: These lakes have been some of the most protected lakes in North America since the 1970's. Lodge offers outpost wilderness fishing camps with the amenities of a comfortable lodge at one of the remote mini lodges.
* The lake is approx. 120 mile length and peppered with islands and contains more ideal fishing water than any angler could fish in a lifetime. Rocky shoals, sand bars, hidden weedy bays, fast inflowing rivers, all add up to tremendous fishing potential, not to mention the pure, unspoiled natural beauty of this unique bridge between bush country and barren lands. These Fly-In Lodges encompass more than 14,000 square miles. There are no other lodges, villages, or commercial fishing operations in the area — and no access by road, rail, or water.
* Self-imposed bed limits have been in place since the inception of this lodge. The goal: a fishing operation with low pressure and high quality. Fishing in this pristine wilderness environment is the same as it has been for a thousand years – and will remain so for the generations to come.
These Fly-In Lodges have long been a world leader in sustainable sports angling and resource management:
• Strict catch-and-release policy started in the late 1970's and has proven its value.
• Shorten seasons to limit angling pressure during vital spawning times.
• One of the first to implement a barbless hook policy.
• The result: increased survival rates that maintain the superior genetics that only the big fish possess.
Engineering an airstrip into a location this remote is a task usually reserved for large military campaigns or government projects. Vital infrastructure is required at the lodge and southern staging installations. The result is a world-class Canadian angling adventure for guests of this lodge to relax in and enjoy. Runway has a 5200 foot usable runway, complete with GPS precision approach plus complete dust control sprinkler system. It is rated for commercial air traffic up to large Hercules and Search and Rescue.
Lodge is a modern luxury lodge (approx 2700 sq ft) located over 300 miles from the nearest pavement. Anglers who prefer superb accommodations to go along with incredible fishing know that this lodge is the place to be. Equipment includes 16-foot custom-built boats, 25 HP motors and quality electronics.
Stepping off the charter flight, guests are hundreds of miles from the nearest paved road on the Canadian frontier, having traded the stresses of civilization for the superior comforts of an exclusive wilderness lodge: hearty, delicious meals; friendly faces; cozy fires and a soft bed. The setting is as majestic as the trophies guests seek — there are thousands of lakes, rivers, bays and islands formed by the last glacial movement.
At the lodge you’ll enjoy private cabins with private baths and modern facilities. You can keep in touch via satellite phone, fax & high-speed wireless Internet.
To be this far north with access to both Manitoba and Nunavut is marvellous in itself. To have a first-class lodge to call home makes it even better.
Ten+ lucky anglers get to experience both luxury and Canadian wilderness like nowhere else. The Lake is twenty miles long and located forty-three miles west of the airstrip. Offers scenic rivers, countless weedy bays, and cold deep waters which are home to ferocious , northern pike, huge lake trout, and an abundance of scrappy Arctic grayling.
This retreat features a 3,315 sq ft (Approx.) lodge. Five modern guest suites, each with its own bath, offer privacy and comfort. The dining room and lounge include A/V equipment for presentations, stereo system, satellite phone, fax and television, fireplace, fully stocked complimentary bar and high-speed wireless internet access.
This lake has been in past made available to one party at a time. Perfect for a corporate or family group to experience the ultimate in personalized service and private luxury.
A huge maze of islands, reefs, and bays teaming with giant lake trout, northern pike and Arctic grayling awaits you. This lake connects to world-famous main Lake in the heart of this land. This water holds more than enough trophy fish to satisfy the eight+ lucky guests it accommodates.
SEVEN EXPEDITION CABINS:
Adventure-seeking guests take advantage of these locations for an overnight stay, after arriving by float plane or boat from one of the lodges. Each cabin comfortably provides a place to sleep and prepare meals.
FREIGHT FORWARDING/WAREHOUSE BUILDING:
The warehouse building measures approximately 5,820 square feet with ten foot ceilings and truck level loading. It is a wood framed structure on a wood foundation with a prefinished steel panel exterior and plywood and gyproc interior. The building is divided into two private areas, a cooler, a freezer, an office space and an open work/storage area. Flooring in the private areas is various forms of carpeting, with wood panelled walls and wood trim. The kitchen area has ten feet of each upper and lower cabinets, with laminate counters and a single basin stainless steel sink. The flooring in the kitchen is rolled vinyl. There are three bathrooms.
Don't miss this exceptional opportunity to own and operate this world class fly-in fishing/hunting resort. Contact Richard Mitchell by e-mail @ email@example.com for more information.